Wednesday, March 30, 2016

His Little Red Lily by Amelia Smarts

Hey everyone! I've got Amelia with me today hanging out on my blog and she has such a super beautiful snippet that you just HAVE to read it! Check it out below and then #1Click the story! I just did! I wanna read more! I can't wait! So check out the snippet and then get your copy!  


Want to know everything about His Little Red Lily?
Lily has dreamed of performing on stage since she was a small child, and at the age of eighteen she approaches Jesse, the owner of the local saloon, to ask for a job singing and dancing for his customers. Lily has been secretly in love with Jesse ever since the day he took it upon himself to comfort her when she was in tears one day in town, and that only makes it more painful when he refuses to hire her, telling her that a saloon is no place for a sweet, innocent girl like her.

Determined to convince him to change his mind, Lily returns the next day. Within moments of stepping through the doors of Jesse’s establishment, however, she finds herself pulled over his knee for a good, hard spanking followed by an embarrassing scolding and a stern warning never to set foot in the saloon again.

Though Jesse tells her to forget about both him and the saloon and find herself a proper, respectable husband, he cannot keep Lily off his mind, even after she takes his advice to heart and begins courting the town’s self-righteous preacher. The situation comes to a head when Jesse catches the preacher in the midst of a vicious crime against one of the saloon girls.

Terrified for Lily’s safety, Jesse takes matters into his own hands and informs her of his feelings for her. He makes it clear that he considers it his duty to provide her with both the love and attention she craves as well as the firm discipline she has needed for so long. But with her former suitor bent on revenge and trying to run Jesse out of town, can he keep his little Lily safe and keep the saloon in business at the same time?

Publisher’s Note: His Little Red Lily is an erotic romance novel that contains includes spankings, sexual scenes, and elements of age play. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.
Want a Really Beautiful Snippet?

She looked down and fiddled with the lace on her homemade dress. “I want to tell you something embarrassing. Will you promise not to make fun of me if I do?”

Jesse reached down and brushed off one of the tears that had spilled to her cheek. “You can tell me anything. I’d never mock you.”

She took a deep breath and stared straight ahead. “All growing up, I had an imaginary friend, but it wasn’t like how it was with other children, who imagined someone their age. I had an imaginary papa. I imagined him holding me and protecting me. I even imagined…” She hesitated, but then continued. “I even imagined him turning me over his knee when I did something bad. Looking back, I can see that the reason I imagined all that was because I wanted to feel loved. I wanted someone to notice me, even when I did something wrong.”

Her words saddened Jesse. He thought about her growing up feeling unloved by anyone but an imaginary father, and he wished he could have been there to hold that lonely child. He didn’t know what to say, so he offered his touch. He gently took a lock of her hair in his hand and stroked it away from her damp face.

She tilted her head up to look at him. “That’s not the really embarrassing part, though.”

“Go on then, honey. Tell me the rest.”

She looked back down. “You remember that time we met outside the blacksmith’s shop? When you found me crying?

“I do.” A long pause followed, and Jesse waited patiently for some time. Finally, he bent over and gave her a firm kiss on the top of her head. “Out with it. I told you I wouldn’t mock you.”

Her words tumbled out quickly then, like she was trying to get them over with. “After that day, when I pictured my imaginary papa, I pictured you. And now that you’re with me, I don’t imagine him at all because I kind of think of you that way.” Her face flamed and she threw her hands over her eyes after her admission.

“Oh, honey,” he sighed. He observed her for a moment. Her hands remained over her face, and her shoulders began to shake. “Look at me, Lily,” he said, using his stern voice, which he knew she would obey.

I know you wanna read more after that snippet...
Want to know more about Amelia?
#1 Amazon Bestseller in Historical Erotica and Erotic Westerns!

I'm an author of romance novels featuring domestic discipline/spanking. Usually my stories involve a cowboy, and they always involve a man's firm hand connecting with a woman's naughty backside. It's important to me that I tell a good story in addition to portraying hot sex and discipline scenes. I write complex, flawed heroes and heroines who struggle and succeed in their journey to love and happiness.

I hold graduate and undergraduate degrees in creative writing and English, and I love the written word. If you'd like to talk books with me, feel free to drop me a note at amelia_smarts@yahoo.com. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment